Wednesday 20 May 2020

Yall ever get waves of anxiety and restlessness that you just can't shake off. Like you feel so so small in this big big world and it feels like nothing you do will ever be enough. And then you'd get flashbacks of all the mistakes and regrets in your life and at that moment you just want to die (figuratively)!!!! 

It sucks to be alone with your thoughts sometimes. For the most part, I have always loved being alone. But lately, I just get these moments filled with self-doubts and I. hate. it. But what I hate more is when I get these thoughts, instead of doing productive to get me out of this funk, I just lay there and dwell on things. Ugh. Maybe being in quarantine is getting to me.

Work is starting next week after almost a month-long break. Hope drowning myself in work will help. I miss going out.

P.S here's a random photo of me because it's been so long since I've updated this blog lol. Gonna TRY to do more (I've said this a thousand times lol). So, look forward to it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment