Sunday 24 May 2020

Cov-eid 2020

Eid Mubarak to all the Muslims around the world!!

What a year it has been! I hope everyone is at home, social distancing, and keeping safe and healthy. I really really hope the situation gets better soon. I miss seeing my friends and even my cousins and grandparents. I just miss interactions between people outside my closed family lol. 

The day started out just like any other Raya: my dad constantly knocking on our doors and rushing us to get ready. I thought this year would be different?? But NOPE. We literally got nowhere to go and nowhere to be so why are we in a rush?? lmao idk I think my dad is just kiasu like that 

I miss the kecoh-ness of Raya with my cousins but at least I got to see my cousins and aunts via Zoom which was still pretty kecoh. My family did not take any photos together so here's a photo of me and chiko hehe <3





Hope you guys are had a blessed Ramadhan and wishing you a great Eid! Please stay home and stay safe okay!!

No comments:

Post a Comment