Monday 22 October 2018

End-of-Session Dinner 2018

It's honestly so crazy how fast time flies. It's already the final week of uni and Marketview just had their end-of-session dinner last week. I've made so many new friends here and I'm gonna miss all these people once I leave :(

My only regret is not putting myself out there more cause I know I probably could have gotten closer with some of the people here. My social anxiety got the best of me tbh. But I mean it's fine. I did make friends who I'm gonna remember for life so, quality over quantity eh?

I kinda regretted not bringing my camera and taking more photos. The lighting that day was so horrible, so most of the photos I took with my phone had terrible quality. But here are some of my favs;
If you follow me on Instagram, this may be familiar...
Might die without her. Gonna miss Shamila so much :(

2nd North Wing aka the party wing wooooo
First few friends I made here ~
NISHAAAA
Nhi is such a sweet girl <3
I LOVE NABILAH. She's so funny. I remember my first day here in Wollongong and I saw her name on her door. And I was like "Omg I hope it's another Malay girl"


I've grown so attached to this place and these people. Sigh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment