Sunday 21 October 2018

Hello there

I'm Puteri and welcome to my blog. I've created so many blogs these past few years, I'm sure my friends are getting so annoyed with it by now. My previous blog (it has the same URL) is not gone. I just had to private it because I was messing with the theme and HTML and it got so messed up. So I thought I would just start afresh (again) hehe

This blog will be filled with stories, updates about my life, photos or just me ranting about whatever's going on in my life. I have always loved looking back at all my old post and pictures, even though it makes me cringe so hard. So, I thought having this personal online diary would be a great platform for me to do all of this.I'm not writing for anyone. Just purely for myself. So, click away if you don't enjoy me whining or ranting or even using vulgarities or whatever lol

So much has happened these last few years and I can foresee so many things happening in the future! I'm pretty stoked to write all about it in this little personal diary of mine ~~

ps. if anyone knows how I can upload a really high-quality header lemme know yeah. I've tried everything but blogger seems to mess the quality up ugh

No comments:

Post a Comment